Back to Godhead, our bi-monthly colour magazine, covers all aspects of the philosophy and practice of Krishna Consciousness as taught by Srila Prabhupada. Some recurring features include lectures by Srila Prabhupada, tours of Indian holy places, interviews with Hare Krishna devotees, Krishna consciousness perspective on issues of the day, excerpts from Vedic scriptures and tips on practicing spiritual life in the modern age.
The Purpose of the magazine is:
- To help all people discern reality from illusion, spirit from matter, the eternal from the temporary.
- To expose the faults of materialism.
- To offer guidance in the Vedic techniques of spiritual life.
- To preserve and spread the Vedic Culture.
- To celebrate the chanting of the holy names of God as taught by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu.
- To help every living being remember and serve Sri Krishna, the Personality of Godhead.